Becoming an entrepreneur is a dream for many people. But the first question you should ask is:
Do you have what it takes?
Gino Wickman joins John Corcoran to discuss his new book, Entrepreneurial Leap: Do You Have What It Takes To Become An Entrepreneur?, how he started EOS, and the six essential traits of an entrepreneur.
In this episode, Gino and John also talk about:
- How Gino developed EOS (Entrepreneur Operating System)
- The family business was deep in debt when Gino inherited it
- Some people should not be entrepreneurs
- The definition of an entrepreneur
- The differences between being self-employed and being an entrepreneur
- The six essential traits of an entrepreneur
- Sometimes it is risky to not be an entrepreneur
- What happens when you lack one of the traits
- Why Gino’s father made him sell $5 million worth of real estate before joining the family business
- Who Gino thanks for his success
We’d like to thank John Corcoran for inviting Gino to share his passion for helping entrepreneurs-in-the-making.
Please share Gino’s interview using the social media buttons below and follow the Smart Business Revolution Podcast.
Gino's Latest Interviews
In his interview with David Mammano on the Avanti Entrepreneur Podcast, Gino Wickman dives in to his latest adventure to help a million entrepreneurs-in-the-making. In
In his interview with Mark Metry on the Humans 2.0 Podcast, you’ll hear from Gino Wickman as he discusses his new book, Entrepreneurial Leap. Here’s
In his interview with Rob Dube on the donothing podcast, Gino Wickman shares the story of his entrepreneurial journey. Hear about the struggles and victories