As you go through your entrepreneurial journey, there will be plenty of times that you will need to remind yourself why you even started. Inspirational quotes are a great way to lift your spirits, refocus, and keep yourself chagrin forward.
Here are 10 of my favorite Entrepreneurial Quotes:
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”—Nelson Mandela
- “The best revenge is massive success.”—Frank Sinatra
- “An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.”—Reid Hoffman
- “You must be very patient, very persistent. The world isn’t going to shower gold coins on you just because you have a good idea. You are going to have to work like crazy to bring that idea to the attention of the people. They are not going to buy it unless they know about it.”—Herb Kelleher
- “The very first company I started failed with a great bang. The second one failed a little bit less, but still failed. The third one, you know, proper failed, but it was kind of ok. I recovered quickly. Number four almost didn’t fail. I still didn’t really feel great, but it did ok. Number five was PayPal.”—Max Levchin
- “When you’re surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible.”—Howard E. Schultz
- “I have had all of the disadvantages required for success.”—Larry Ellison
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”—Walt Disney
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”—Jim Rohn
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.”—Winston Churchill
Visit the Free Tools section of our website for a complete list of resources, including recommendations of reading material, podcasts, business blogs, and even more entrepreneurial quotes.
Write down the quotes that speak to you or display them prominently where you can revisit them when you’re feeling challenged or discouraged.