Become a Collaborator
The Entrepreneurial Leap mission is to impact one million entrepreneurs-in-the-making over the next ten years and to help give them a huge jump-start on taking their entrepreneurial leap.
The business model is to work with collaborators to help your cause and to make you even more of a hero to your audience.
A collaborator is any organization or individual who is helping, teaching and guiding entrepreneurs-in-the-making. As a collaborator, I give you all of my content and tools for free, and in return I ask that you give credit where credit is due and make your audience aware of the book.
The content and tools available to you are as follows:
The criteria for a collaborator is that you:
- Believe in the philosophy
- You are born with the 6 essential traits of an entrepreneur
- Being an entrepreneur is not something you do, it’s something you are
- The 6 essential traits can’t be taught, they’re nature over nurture
- Are passionate about helping entrepreneurs
- Are focused on helping entrepreneurs-in-the-making
- Have a built-in audience
- Want/need content
- Will give credit where credit is due (comfortable using someone else’s content, no white labeling)
- Value good, down to earth, real, everyday people
- Have an abundance based mindset (open source)
Think you might be a great collaborator? Schedule a call with our Collaborator Coordinator.